YAYYYY! We are so excited you want to join us! This is going to be so much fun and we can not wait to hug your face off!
* Seats are limited and are sold on a first come, first save basis. *
* Please note that we can not hold your seat until you have completed your registration and payment.*
R E G I S T R A T I O N
P A Y M E N T P O L I C Y
Please send your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org on PayPal.com
A late fee of $25 will be added to the cost of the workshop for every day it is late after October 11th, 2013.
C A N C E L L A T I O N P O L I C Y
Sorry, we do not issue refunds.
L A T E P O L I C Y
In order to remain as fair as possible to all attendees, class will start on time. If you are late, we are not responsible for the time missed at the workshop.
Please allow additional time for traveling as those backroads can get a little tricky!
W H A T T O B R I N G
• Your Camera!
• Your pretty face and a smile!
• Laptops are encouraged but if you don’t have to have one, no worries!
• We ask that you have Photoshop and Lightroom installed on your laptop [if possible].
T R A V E L + A C C O M M O D A T I O N S
If you are coming to the workshop, we highly encourage that you stay on the property Sunday night, November 10th. This is especially encouraged for any out of you out of towners. However, this is not required. Shalyn and Amanda will be staying the night. Slumber party anyone!?!? Anyone!?
Please contact Kim or Marie at The Prairie at 979.836.4975. Please tell them you are attending The Glow Workshop.
* The cost of travel and accommodations are not included in the workshop cost *